Britt & Company, P.A. is a well-established Fort Lauderdale, FL CPA and forensic accounting firm with expertise in all facets of divorce accounting and litigation support. Our services include forensic accounting, business valuation, alimony and child support calculations, trial preparation assistance and expert witness testimony. We can also identify how a divorce will impact your income taxes and make recommendations on how to reduce your tax liability.
At Britt & Company, P.A., we focus on developing a strong, personal relationship with all our clients. We are noted for our strong commitment to integrity and our policy of tailoring our services to the individual needs of each client. We work with clients throughout Southeast Florida including Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, Hollywood, Coral Springs, Miami, West Palm Beach, Davie, Sunrise and Westin.
Schedule an initial consultation. Give us a call at 954-718-5022 and let’s discuss how we can help you manage the financial end of your divorce proceedings.
Lynn M. Britt, C.P.A., J.D.
Lynn Britt has been a leading provider of forensic accounting services to divorce attorneys in Broward, Palm Beach and Miami-Dade counties for over 20 years. She has been an expert witness as a forensic CPA in domestic, contract, and other litigation and has been a court appointed investigator or receiver for businesses involved in shareholder or domestic disputes.
- Juris Doctorate - University of Miami School of Law, 1989
- B.B.A. - Accounting - Florida Atlantic University, 1978
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC AFFILIATIONS
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Florida and Broward County Bar Associations
- Family Law Section of the Florida and Broward Bars
- Mental Health Association of Broward County (Former Chair and current Board Member)
- American Woman's Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA)
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Basic Family Law
- Advanced Family Law Practice for Paralegals
- Co-Author/research assistant on articles for the Florida Bar on domestic law, probate and real estate